- Černý MSS
Notebooks, notes, card indexes, copies of inscriptions, a corpus of transcribed hieratic ostraca and papyri, photographs, correspondence, and personal items.
- Series 1 to 4, 6, 7 contain photographs, copies, transcriptions and translations of Egyptian texts, and photographs of objects and sites.
- Series 5 contains articles and lectures, some unpublished.
- Series 5 and 10 contain notes on Egyptian history.
- Series 8, 14, 22, 24, 26 contain notes and indexes on lexicography and grammar and card indexes for a late Egyptian and general hieroglyphic dictionary.
- Series 17 contains notebooks with transcriptions of texts from ostraca, graffiti, papyri and other monuments. There is a card index of ostraca with references to notebooks in series 28.
- Series 18 and 23 contain Coptic notes and a card index for Coptic grammar.
- Series 25 contains data on Egyptian personal names.
- Series 33 is an etymological card index.