Bonomi MSS 44
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Portfolio titled 'Designs / JB'
Pencil note: '3'
Ink table of contents on piece of paper glued to cover:
- '3' (pencil note)
- '1 Sthodart's Canterbury arranged for / sculpture'
- '2 Days of the Week as seals'
45 Ruined Pylon Karnak / Transferred to another book'
- '6 (added over 5) 7 Quarrantine Marseilles / Transferred do do'
- '7 (added over 6) 8 Profile sculpture St Jacques Bruges'
- '8 (added over 7) 9 Outline priest men playing long / trumpets supported on the shoulders / of others'
- '9 (added over 8) 10 Design for Rail road Seal'.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Copyright Griffith Institute, University of Oxford
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Digital object metadata
May 1, 2018 5:21 AM