Bonomi MSS 38
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Portfolio titled 'Antiques Various JB.'
Pencil note: '2'
Ink table of contents (not complete) on piece of paper partially glued to cover:
- '1 Halicarnassus frieze part of / CL'
- '2 Tracing from Halicarnassus frieze part of / CL'
- '3 Tracing from Halicarnassus frieze / CL'
- '4 Halicarnassus frieze part of / CL'
- '7 Camera lucida drawing of an antique figure at Malta'
- '8 Camera lucida sketch Elgin frieze / two figures'
- '9 Camera lucida sketch Elgin frieze'
- '10 Camera lucida Townley
- '11 Camera lucida. Profile of the the Townley basket bearer'
Pencil / inked pencil notes partially covered by piece of paper glued to cover: 'Antique Dress / Not Complete / Vol.'.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Copyright Griffith Institute, University of Oxford
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Digital object metadata