- n.d. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Notes and parts of drafts relating to Neith. Includes notes on the figure of eight shield with crossed arrows, single and compound ensigns featuring bows and crossed arrows, the Minoan-Mycenaean Goddess of the Bow, and different forms of bow and arrows.
- Draft titled 'The Minoan-Mycenaean Goddess of the Bow'
- Tracings of stone bead seals
- Notes on the form of bows and depictions of bow like objects
- Part of draft and notes on Neith and the bow of Neith
- Notes on Athena
- Notes relating to Libya
- Reprint of Hogarth, D.G. 'The Zakro Sealings', in Journal of Hellenic Studies, Volume XXII, (1902)
Notes also include reference to 'NB [Notebook] Sais and Folder'.