Mace MSS 1.4
Mace Journal 1901 to 1902
- 1901-1902 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Journal for the 1901-1902 season (working with G. A. Reisner).
- 23 November 1901 to 20 July 1902 (with gaps).
- Site: Naga el-Deir.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
- Reisner, George A., The Early Dynastic Cemeteries of Naga-ed-Dêr, Part I. University of California Publications in Egyptian Archaeology 2. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs, 1908 (OEB 148161) [https://ia800200.us.archive.org/14/items/earlydynasticcem01hearuoft/earlydynasticcem01hearuoft.pdf (accessed 13/07/2020)].
- Mace, Arthur C., The Early Dynastic Cemeteries of Naga-ed-Dêr, Part II. University of California Publications in Egyptian Archaeology 3. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs, 1909 (OEB 260027).
- Reisner, George A., A Provincial Cemetery of the Pyramid Age: Naga-ed-Dêr, Part III. University of California Publications in Egyptian Archaeology 6. Oxford; Berkeley, CA: Oxford University Press; University of California Press, 1932 (OEB 148190).
- The journal has been transcribed by Susan Biddle and Elizabeth Fleming; Francisco Bosch-Puche has proofread it and prepared it for publication on this website.
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Digital object metadata
July 23, 2020 6:29 AM