- Ainslie MSS
Ainslie, (Revd) Alexander Colvin
25 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
Ainslie, (Revd) Alexander Colvin
1) Black and white photographs of objects in various Italian museums, including Bologna, Museo Civico Archeologico, Florence, Museo Archeologico (complete set), and Naples, Museo Archeologico Nazionale.
2) Two black and white photographs of views of Rome (photographs No. 5964 and No. 6688).
Arundale, Francis Vyvyan Jago
Notebooks, notes, copies of texts, photographs, lecture notes, drafts of articles, and facsimiles.
Barns, (Revd) John Wintour Baldwin
Two albums containing plans and drawings of Egyptian monuments.
Barry, (Sir) Charles
Bartlett, William Henry
2) Collected notes and photographs relating to Predynastic material in The Brooklyn Museum. Two reports: one a copy of 'Report of Henry de Morgan on his researches in the Nile Valley between Esneh and Gebel-Silsilèh, during the winter of 1907-1908'; the other, no title or date, addressed 'To A. Augustus Healy, Esq., President of the Brooklyn of Arts & Sciences' [sic].
3) Seven card index boxes:
a) Naqada and Ballas Site Index [4 boxes]: Identified contents of grave groups from numbered tombs in Predynastic cemetery at Naqada, also Naqada town site, and Ballas (excav. Petrie, 1895), with current museum location; arranged by tomb number and cross referenced to <i>Naqada and Ballas</i> (London, 1896). The card index was created by Elise J. Baumgartel as the basis for her <i>Petrie’s Naqada Excavation. A Supplement</i> (London, 1970); subsequently maintained and updated by Joan Crowfoot Payne, ‘Appendix to Naqada Excavations Supplement’, <i>JEA</i> 73 (1987), 181-9.
b) Petrie’s Naqada Site Records [2 boxes] (sketches of numbered graves showing disposition of bodies and grave goods): photocopies of the entries in site notebooks, filed by tomb number.
c) Petrie’s Ballas Site Records [1 box] (sketches of numbered graves showing disposition of bodies and grave goods): photocopies of the entries in site notebooks, filed by tomb number.
Baumgartel, Elise Jenny
Photographs of Abû Simbel, Amâda, Bîga, Dâbôd, el-Dakka, Dendûr, Edfu, Gammai, Gebel Addala, Kalâbsha, Konosso, el-Maarraqa, "Meschek", Philae, Qar Ibrîm, Saqqâra, el-Sebua, and Tâfa (Gardiner MSS 9, 12, and 14). Photographs of foreigners (Meyer photographs in Gardiner papers).
Preussische Akademie der Wissenschaften zu Berlin
Blackman, Aylward Manley
107 postcards collected in Egypt between 1900-1906 by Miss E. Blyth (objects in Cairo Museum, sites, Cairo views, and Nile views) and 1 postcard of Bethlehem in Palestine.
1) Bonomi drawings and paintings: 52 handmade ‘portfolios’ containing pencil and pastel drawings, watercolours, tracings and commercial prints, almost certainly arranged by Bonomi, some later rearrangement was done by Bonomi's descendants [Bonomi MSS 1-52].
2) Typescript of diary: carbon-copy(?) typescript of extracts from Joseph Bonomi’s diary, entries for periods in Egypt dating between 25th March 1829 to 26th May 1834 [Bonomi MSS 53].
Bound manuscript on Egyptian hieroglyphs and related topics (Roman obelisks, Iseum in Rome, Isiac pomp described by Apuleius, Egyptian rites, mummies, etc.). Left unfinished.
Breasted, James Henry
415 letters written by Miss Broome to her parents whilst working at Abydos between 1927 and 1937.
Broome, Myrtle Florence
Black and white photographs of TT55, Qurna (Temple of Sethos I), Deir el-Shelwît (Temple of Isis), and Luxor Temple. Photographs taken by the University of Chicago, Oriental Institute Epigraphic Survey, Luxor, Egypt. See https://oi.uchicago.edu/research/projects/epigraphic-survey.
Chicago, Oriental Institute
Over one thousand colour slides, several hundred black and white photographs, and correspondence.
Calverley, Amice Mary
Notes, papers, correspondence, etc., on prehistoric Faiyûm.
Clackson, Sarah Joanne
Notes, notebooks, some correspondence, annotated offprints, lantern slides and a small number of photographs and negatives.
Clark, Robert Thomas Rundle
Notebooks, notes, maps, plans, drawings, photographs, and correspondence. There is a small amount of material amongst these papers relating to Westminster Abbey (correspondence).
Clère, Jacques Jean
Cooper, (Revd) Basil Henry
Four xerox copies of sketches of Philae drawn on 26 January 1846.
Maps, plans and drawings.
Crawford, Osbert Guy Stanhope
Card indexes used in compilation of the <i>Coptic Dictionary</i>, photographs, photostats, notebooks, notes, correspondence, newspaper cuttings, negatives, and casts.
Crum, Walter Ewing
1 folder containing unsorted notes.
Dakin, Alec Naylor
Papers, including notebooks, notes, tracings and squeezes, made in Theban tombs and elsewhere, photographs, collection of coloured hieroglyphic signs, indexes of scenes in Theban tombs, etc.
Davies, Norman de Garis
Diary with brief retrospective entries dated 6th January 1920 to 13th January 1939.
Notebook containing Dawson's list of his own publications, 1903 to 1936.
Dawson, Warren Royal