- Ainslie MSS
Ainslie, (Revd) Alexander Colvin
26 Treffer mit digitalen Objekten Treffer mit digitalen Objekten anzeigen
Ainslie, (Revd) Alexander Colvin
Notebooks, notes, copies of texts, photographs, lecture notes, drafts of articles, and facsimiles.
Barns, (Revd) John Wintour Baldwin
Two albums containing plans and drawings of Egyptian monuments.
Barry, (Sir) Charles
2) Collected notes and photographs relating to Predynastic material in The Brooklyn Museum. Two reports: one a copy of 'Report of Henry de Morgan on his researches in the Nile Valley between Esneh and Gebel-Silsilèh, during the winter of 1907-1908'; the other, no title or date, addressed 'To A. Augustus Healy, Esq., President of the Brooklyn of Arts & Sciences' [sic].
3) Seven card index boxes:
a) Naqada and Ballas Site Index [4 boxes]: Identified contents of grave groups from numbered tombs in Predynastic cemetery at Naqada, also Naqada town site, and Ballas (excav. Petrie, 1895), with current museum location; arranged by tomb number and cross referenced to <i>Naqada and Ballas</i> (London, 1896). The card index was created by Elise J. Baumgartel as the basis for her <i>Petrie’s Naqada Excavation. A Supplement</i> (London, 1970); subsequently maintained and updated by Joan Crowfoot Payne, ‘Appendix to Naqada Excavations Supplement’, <i>JEA</i> 73 (1987), 181-9.
b) Petrie’s Naqada Site Records [2 boxes] (sketches of numbered graves showing disposition of bodies and grave goods): photocopies of the entries in site notebooks, filed by tomb number.
c) Petrie’s Ballas Site Records [1 box] (sketches of numbered graves showing disposition of bodies and grave goods): photocopies of the entries in site notebooks, filed by tomb number.
Baumgartel, Elise Jenny
2) Typescript of diary: carbon-copy(?) typescript of extracts from Joseph Bonomi’s diary, entries for periods in Egypt dating between 25th March 1829 to 26th May 1834 [Bonomi MSS 53].
Broome, Myrtle Florence
Over one thousand colour slides, several hundred black and white photographs, and correspondence.
Calverley, Amice Mary
Clackson, Sarah Joanne
Davies, Norman de Garis
Dewey, John Frederick
Negatives taken during the Matmar excavations in 1928-30.
Card index created 1958.
Gardiner, (Sir) Alan Henderson
Griffith, Francis Llewellyn
Gurney, Oliver Robert
Burton, Minnie Catherine
(2) Personal correspondence exchanged between Mace and his wife Winifred during the Winter season 1922-1923, Winifred Mace and her mother during the Winter season 1923-1924, and other correspondence related to the excavation of the tomb of Tutankhamun.
(3) Two typewritten articles by Mace on work in Tutankhamun's tomb: "DESPATCH No. 5" (3 pages), and "THE CLOSING OF THE TOMB" (incomplete, first page only + newspaper cutting of The Times article); both submitted to The Times and subsequently published on 31/01/1923 and 28/03/1923.
(4) 39 photographs, most are original Burton images, some of which have been annotated by Howard Carter; they may have been used during the preparation of H. Carter and A. C. Mace, The Tomb of Tut.ankh.Amen i (1923).
(5) Newspaper cuttings, most from The Times, published between 1922 and 1925.
(z) Mace's account of the opening of the burial chamber of Tutankhamun - original handwritten version (TAA iv.3).
Mace, Arthur Cruttenden
Complete papers, including notes (DPhil), some photographs, small group of correspondence, etc.
Magee, Diana Norma Elizabeth
2) Drawings of Eighteenth Dynasty tombs (incomplete original set and complete sets of photocopies/prints) (1980s).
3) Prints of the measured perspective drawing of the tomb of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings (1978) [version with error].
4) Drawings of reconstructions of Egyptian boats (1993-4).
5) Models, plaster and resin molds and casts for plaque depicting scene from lid of box from the tomb of Tutankhamun (c. 1979) - the plaque is being sold in the British Museum shop since late 1990s (copyright issued in the late 1990s for a while, then reissued c. 2010).
6) Model, plaster and resin molds and casts for the mask of Tutankhamun (1978).
7) Models, plaster and resin molds and casts for small figurines (2 seated Isis suckling Horus, Bes amulet and scarab, 1970s).
8) Album of newspaper cuttings entitled "Illustrations", mostly from the Illustrated London News, bound in illustrated binding by Harold Parkinson (c. 1930).
9) Drawings of reconstructions of the Theban tomb-chapel of Nebamun, now in the British Museum in London, including sketches, tracings and a measured perspective acrylic (1997) [by Richard B. Parkinson].
Peet, Thomas Eric
Petrie, (Sir) William Matthew Flinders
Sayce, (Revd) Archibald Henry