1) Original measured perspective drawing of the tomb of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings (1978) [corrected version].
2) Drawings of Eighteenth Dynasty tombs (incomplete original set and complete sets of photocopies/prints) (1980s).
3) Prints of the measured perspective drawing of the tomb of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings (1978) [version with error].
4) Drawings of reconstructions of Egyptian boats (1993-4).
5) Models, plaster and resin molds and casts for plaque depicting scene from lid of box from the tomb of Tutankhamun (c. 1979) - the plaque is being sold in the British Museum shop since late 1990s (copyright issued in the late 1990s for a while, then reissued c. 2010).
6) Model, plaster and resin molds and casts for the mask of Tutankhamun (1978).
7) Models, plaster and resin molds and casts for small figurines (2 seated Isis suckling Horus, Bes amulet and scarab, 1970s).
8) Album of newspaper cuttings entitled "Illustrations", mostly from the Illustrated London News, bound in illustrated binding by Harold Parkinson (c. 1930).
9) Drawings of reconstructions of the Theban tomb-chapel of Nebamun, now in the British Museum in London, including sketches, tracings and a measured perspective acrylic (1997) [by Richard B. Parkinson].