- Dendera Negatives
Glass negatives of temple of Dendera.
26 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais
Glass negatives of temple of Dendera.
Some 250 facsimile copies of graffiti and ostraca found by E. Naville at Deir el-Bahri, probably mostly in the Hathor-cow Chapel, in 1906-7.
Dennis, James Teackle
C. 10,500 colour slides (35mm) mostly of Egypt (temples, tombs and other ancient monuments), but also of different countries in the Middle East (Syria, Persia, Turkey, etc.) as well as the Far East. They are cross-referenced with an extensive card index and cover a period from the early 1980s until the early 2000s. They consist of images from virtually every site in the Egyptian Delta region and Nile Valley.
Dewey, John Frederick
1) Photograph album entitled ‘Abusir. Summer 1923’, also including other older photographs (1918 to 1923).
2) Photograph album of family portraits [non egyptological].
3) Copy of the Arabic publication Arab Architecture in Egypt: The Principal Structural Characteristics of the Style Classified; by Wilfrid Joseph Dilley (...); with plates prepared by F. Chatterton (...); translated by Mahmoud Ahmed (...); Cairo: National Printing Press, 1923; including 2 manuscript English translations of Arabic title page [non egyptological] [http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/869282469].
4) Additional folder with photographs, 2 postcards and a small group of family papers.
Dilley, Wilfrid Joseph
A collection of 19th Century photographs of Jerusalem, Lebanon, etc.
Driver, (Sir) Godfrey Rolles
Complete papers, including manuscripts, photographs and digital files.
A card index for a Coptic etymological dictionary and notes on Coptic etymologies (apparently not published).
Dévaud, Eugène Victor
Drawings, notebooks, notes and correspondence.
Lane, Edward William
-Album of drawings and watercolours made during Amelia Edwards's visit to the Dolomites.
-Album of drawings and watercolours made during her visit to Egypt in 1873-4.
-Album with 26 pencil sketches and one watercolour entitled 'Small Egyptian Scraps, 1874', made during same visit to Egypt.
-Album, notebook, packet containing an assortment of drawings, letters, and notes, another packet contains copies of deeds and accounts issued following her death.
-Two watercolours of the temples on Philae island, assumed to have been painted by A. Edwards.
-First edition of Amelia B. Edwards, Pharaohs, Fellahs and Explorers (1891); Kate Griffith's (née Bradbury) copy, with handwritten dedication to ‘Katie’.
Edwards, Amelia Ann Blanford
Notes, notebooks, photographs, negatives, proofs, transparencies, xeroxes, and correspondence.
Edwards, Iorwerth Eiddon Stephen
Three A4 folders containing an unpublished annotated typescript of a monograph on the constellations of the Babylonian and Egyptian sphere and their modifications by the Greeks of the Achaean period.
Plans, tracings, and photographs made in TT 55, 92, and 97.
Emery, Walter Bryan
Site indexes to the Journal d'Entrée and Temporary registers of the Egyptian Museum, Cairo.
Consists of at least two sets of slides which have been combined. Made by a tourist(s), probably between 1910 and 1930. Views include Alexandria, Karnak, Luxor, Ramesseum, objects in the Egyptian Museum, Cairo, and scenes of daily life.
Visitor's book of the G. Foucart family, Cairo, for 1925 to 1948.
Drawings (by Winifred M. Brunton), letters, and working notes for a publication on button seals.
Negatives taken during the Matmar excavations in 1928-30.
Card index created 1958.
Plaster casts of objects in Edinburgh, Royal Museum of Scotland, 1956.144 (lower part of block statue of Pedehor, Late Period), and 1961.439 (stela of Anakht, New Kingdom); Reading, The Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology (copper mirror of Henuiti (woman), Dyn. XII), inked in by J. Černý; Samos, Archeological Museum of Vathy (inscription from bronze mirror of Antiuzashu, Dyn. XXV-XXVI), cast sent by J. Penrose Barron of Balliol College to J. Černý, kept with copies of the texts made by J. Černý and J. Harris.
Royal Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh
Film and media from various sources.
Lantern slides from various sources.
Maps from various sources.
Items which cannot be incorporated into other GI series.
Photographs from various sources, including 19th Century Studio Photographs by Abdullah Frères, A. Beato, F. Bonfils, W. Hammerschmidt, P. Sébath and others.
Includes photographs of Egyptologists.
Antique and modern postcards from various sources.
Paper squeezes from various sources.
Stobart, (Revd) Henry
1) 103 stereoscopic photographs published by Underwood & Underwood, consisting of views of Egypt (49), China (50), Europe (3), and India (1).
2) Sawyer's View-Master Model B, black bakelite (c. 1944-1947), and twelve View-Master reels with seven pictures of Egypt each (© 1950): 3301 'Cairo, Egypt'; 3302 'The Famous Mosques of Cairo, Egypt'; 3303 'The Great Pyramids and Sphinx, Giza, Egypt'; 3304 'The Tombs of the Kings, Thebes, Egypt'; 3305 'Treasures of King Tut-Ankh-Amen, Cairo, Egypt'; 3306 'The River Nile, Assuan to Cairo, Egypt'; 3307 'The Valley of the Nile, Egypt'; 3308 'People of the Nile Valley, Egypt'; 3309 'Sakkara and Memphis, Egypt'; 3310 'Luxor & El Karnak, Egypt'; 3311 'Ancient Thebes, Egypt'; and 3312 'Assuan on the Nile, Egypt'.
3) 50 stereoscopic glass positives accompanied by a handwritten numbered index of images and a Gaumont stereoscopic viewer. The positives were created in Egypt sometime between 1900 and 1914. Views include Alexandria, Cairo (street scenes and inside the Egyptian Museum), the pyramids at Giza, the Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and Aswan.
Underwood & Underwood
Original drawings by different artists and made for various publications.
Notebooks, notes, card indexes of the Pyramid Texts and Late Egyptian, copies of inscriptions, corpus of transcribed hieratic ostraca and papyri, photographs, drawings, correspondence, copies of his own publications, and portraits.
Gardiner, (Sir) Alan Henderson
Gell, (Sir) William