- Nibbi MSS
Small group of correspondence.
26 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais
Small group of correspondence.
Coloured drawings of hieroglyphs.
Paget, Rosalind Frances Emily
2,500 slides (35 mm), taken in 1962 and 1963 at sites in Egypt and in the Egyptian Museum, Cairo. Folder containing typewritten and handwritten lists/catalogues.
1) Original measured perspective drawing of the tomb of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings (1978) [corrected version].
2) Drawings of Eighteenth Dynasty tombs (incomplete original set and complete sets of photocopies/prints) (1980s).
3) Prints of the measured perspective drawing of the tomb of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings (1978) [version with error].
4) Drawings of reconstructions of Egyptian boats (1993-4).
5) Models, plaster and resin molds and casts for plaque depicting scene from lid of box from the tomb of Tutankhamun (c. 1979) - the plaque is being sold in the British Museum shop since late 1990s (copyright issued in the late 1990s for a while, then reissued c. 2010).
6) Model, plaster and resin molds and casts for the mask of Tutankhamun (1978).
7) Models, plaster and resin molds and casts for small figurines (2 seated Isis suckling Horus, Bes amulet and scarab, 1970s).
8) Album of newspaper cuttings entitled "Illustrations", mostly from the Illustrated London News, bound in illustrated binding by Harold Parkinson (c. 1930).
9) Drawings of reconstructions of the Theban tomb-chapel of Nebamun, now in the British Museum in London, including sketches, tracings and a measured perspective acrylic (1997) [by Richard B. Parkinson].
Complete papers, including notes, drafts, lectures, annotated photocopies and notebooks.
Walters, Colin Christopher
Negatives, mainly connected with the tomb of Tutankhamun.
Weigall, Arthur Edward Pearse Brome
Journals, excavation records (Abu Geili, Jebel Moya, Saqadi, Dar el-Mek, etc.), indexes, maps, plans and photographs.
Wellcome, (Sir) Henry Solomon
Complete papers, including manuscripts, photographs and digital files.
Notes, negatives, transcripts, photographs and photostats of Coptic documents.
Negatives of Egyptian sites and monuments taken before 1914.
Horsfall, (Capt) Robert Elcum
158 colour slides (35mm) of Theban Tomb scenes, made in Thebes in 1953-4.
Photographs, tracings and squeezes of Dodecaschoenus graffiti.
Roeder, (Ernst) Günther
Fifteen notebooks on Ethiopic.
Harden, (Rt. Revd) John Mason
Notebook, and lithographs of some monuments by Madeley.
Lantern slides from various sources.
Antique and modern postcards from various sources.
Paper squeezes from various sources.
Stobart, (Revd) Henry
Film and media from various sources.
Sloley, Robert Walter
Album of watercolours, drawings, and tracings of Egypt produced close to the end of Lloyd's life. It is a folio volume (33 x 44 cm, pages 32.7 x 43 cm), containing 135 watercolours and drawings (74 of which are full-page and 1 folding) and 10 tracings (8 folding). They are all mounted and most are captioned either on the image itself or on the mount. Captions on the mount seem to have been added when the album was put together after Lloyd's death. The album also contains a loose watercolour, a loose drawing and a loose lithographed portrait of George Lloyd by Prisse d'Avennes, who published it in his Oriental Album: Characters, Costumes and Modes of Life in the Valley of the Nile (1848). One of the drawings in the album is a pencil portrait of Lloyd sketched by Prince A. Soltykoff.
C. 10,500 colour slides (35mm) mostly of Egypt (temples, tombs and other ancient monuments), but also of different countries in the Middle East (Syria, Persia, Turkey, etc.) as well as the Far East. They are cross-referenced with an extensive card index and cover a period from the early 1980s until the early 2000s. They consist of images from virtually every site in the Egyptian Delta region and Nile Valley.
Dewey, John Frederick
-Album of drawings and watercolours made during Amelia Edwards's visit to the Dolomites.
-Album of drawings and watercolours made during her visit to Egypt in 1873-4.
-Album with 26 pencil sketches and one watercolour entitled 'Small Egyptian Scraps, 1874', made during same visit to Egypt.
-Album, notebook, packet containing an assortment of drawings, letters, and notes, another packet contains copies of deeds and accounts issued following her death.
-Two watercolours of the temples on Philae island, assumed to have been painted by A. Edwards.
-First edition of Amelia B. Edwards, Pharaohs, Fellahs and Explorers (1891); Kate Griffith's (née Bradbury) copy, with handwritten dedication to ‘My Katie - Novr. 1891 - A.B.E’.
Edwards, Amelia Ann Blanford