- Kirwan MSS
Kirwan, (Sir Archibald) Laurence Patrick
24 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais
Kirwan, (Sir Archibald) Laurence Patrick
Notes, colour transparencies and photographs of shabtis, monuments and other objects.
Journals, excavation records (Abu Geili, Jebel Moya, Saqadi, Dar el-Mek, etc.), indexes, maps, plans and photographs.
Wellcome, (Sir) Henry Solomon
Negatives, mainly connected with the tomb of Tutankhamun.
Weigall, Arthur Edward Pearse Brome
Complete papers, including notes, drafts and photographs on ancient Egyptian gardens and cultivation, and some on jewellery.
Wilkinson, Alexandra (Alix) Helen
Complete papers, including notes, drafts, lectures, annotated photocopies and notebooks.
Walters, Colin Christopher
Photographs of Egyptian sites and museum objects.
Wainwright, Gerald Avery
Notes, reports and negatives and photographs of botanical specimens from the tomb of Tutankhamun. Correspondence.
Vartavan, Christian Tutundjian de
Notes, copies of inscriptions, photographs, etc. of objects and sites, mostly concerning ancient Egyptian monuments from the Memphite area.
Schulman, Alan Richard
Copies of reports, photographs and correspondence connected with Beisan excavations by Philadelphia University.
Rowe, Alan Jenvey
Maps, plans and drawings.
Crawford, Osbert Guy Stanhope
1) Original measured perspective drawing of the tomb of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings (1978) [corrected version].
2) Drawings of Eighteenth Dynasty tombs (incomplete original set and complete sets of photocopies/prints) (1980s).
3) Prints of the measured perspective drawing of the tomb of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings (1978) [version with error].
4) Drawings of reconstructions of Egyptian boats (1993-4).
5) Models, plaster and resin molds and casts for plaque depicting scene from lid of box from the tomb of Tutankhamun (ca. 1979) - the plaque is being sold in the British Museum shop since late 1990s (copyright issued in the late 1990s for a while, then reissued ca. 2010).
6) Model, plaster and resin molds and casts for the mask of Tutankhamun (1978).
7) Models, plaster and resin molds and casts for small figurines (2 seated Isis suckling Horus, Bes amulet and scarab, 1970s).
2,500 slides (35 mm), taken in 1962 and 1963 at sites in Egypt and in the Egyptian Museum, Cairo. Folder containing typewritten and handwritten lists/catalogues.
Copies of some stelae in the British Museum. Within Sir A. H. Gardiner MSS Collection.
Coloured drawings of hieroglyphs.
Paget, Rosalind Frances Emily
Small group of correspondence.
Paper squeezes of monuments made in Egypt in 1850-3.
Lieder, (Revd Johann) Rudolph Theophilus
Plans, tracings, and photographs made in TT 55, 92, and 97.
Emery, Walter Bryan
Diary with brief retrospective entries dated 6th January 1920 to 13th January 1939.
Notebook containing Dawson's list of his own publications, 1903 to 1936.
Dawson, Warren Royal
Consists of at least two sets of slides which have been combined. Made by a tourist(s), probably between 1910 and 1930. Views include Alexandria, Karnak, Luxor, Ramesseum, objects in the Egyptian Museum, Cairo, and scenes of daily life.
Notebooks, notes, maps, plans, drawings, photographs, and correspondence. There is a small amount of material amongst these papers relating to Westminster Abbey (correspondence).
Three A4 folders containing an unpublished annotated typescript of a monograph on the constellations of the Babylonian and Egyptian sphere and their modifications by the Greeks of the Achaean period.
Watercolour showing the initial stages of one of Howard Carter's excavations.
Brunton, Winifred Mabel
Notebook containing the transcription and notes on papyrus Reisner I.
Smither, Paul Cecil
415 letters written by Miss Broome to her parents whilst working at Abydos between 1927 and 1937.
Broome, Myrtle Florence
Photographs of foreigners as represented on various Egyptian monuments.
Two incomplete sets of Series T photographs of private tombs at Thebes, in addition some negatives of the same. Incomplete set of photographs of royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings. Photographs of the tomb of Nefertari (QV 66). Incomplete set of photographs of the Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahri.
Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
Notes collected on Hierakonpolis (<i>The Hierakonpolis finds</i>). Consists of handwritten notes made by M. A. Murray, typescript, and additional notes in a different hand.
Murray, Margaret Alice