- c.1855 - 1949? (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
3 cm, 1 folder
Name of creator
(23 April 1869 - 7 August 1949)
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Genealogical material including correspondence relating to genealogy, family trees, notes on members of the family.
- Financial summary of the late Mrs Newberry's estate, 1871.
- Newspaper clippings relating to a court case between a Mr. Newberry (possibly Newberry's father Henry James Newberry) and his neighbour over the death of two of the neighbour's horses after they ate Yew tree cuttings from the latter's garden, March 1872.
- Order for the burial of the dead for Caroline Newberry, 4th January 1919.
- Sale catalogue for the property of the late Mrs Newberry, 1871.
- Letter of probate relating to the estate of Caroline Elizabeth Newberry (-1863), 16th October 1866.
- Reprint from The Parmaceutical Journal, 24th February 1906, on the history of Francis NewberySons Limited
- Wyatt family trees
- Typed article on Ralph Newbery (1560-1605) and correspondence relating to a children's book called 'Dives pragmaticus - the Great Marchant Man - a book in English Metre' written by Thomas Newbery in 1563 and reprinted with an introduction by Percy Newberry in 1910.
- Newspaper cutting on the funeral of Robert S. Johnston
- Photograph of a woman and child, c.1855-1880
- Bill for funeral arrangements for the late Amy Louisa Newberry, April 1859
- Financial details relating to the division of the late Mrs Newbery's estate
- Remembrance cards
- Copy of an indenture relating to the sale of property
- Sketches of family crests