- n.d. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Folder titled 'DYN II and III' containing material relating to possible Kings of 2nd Dynasty and 3rd Dynasty. This folder includes three empty folders at the back which presumably used to house this material titled 'Dyn 2 - Khasehem - Khasekhemui', 'Dyn III ? [sic] Horus Khaba', and 'Horus Hotepsekhemui [in hieroglyphs] and Horus Raneb/Nebra [in hieroglyphs] - Dyn II or III'.
- Copy of King lists for the 2nd and 3rd Dynasties
- Copies of inscriptions relating to Hotepsekhemwy
- Notes on a Tarkhan seal
- Notes on the 9th name on the Abydos King List titled 'King Bed W.'
- Cuttings of objects from the Tomb of Peribsen including inscriptions relating to Hotep-Ahaui and King Raneb (also known as Nebra)
- Notes, rubbing and drawing of inscription of Nubnefer (Cairo Museum, JE 55268)
- Notes, cutting and drawings of inscriptions of Nynetjer (also known as Ninetjer) (Cairo Museum, JE 34938, JE 34933)
- Notes, rubbings and drawings of clay sealing and inscriptions of Sekhemib (including Cairo Museum, JE 55262, JE 55263, JE 55264, JE 55266, JE 55267)
- Rubbing and drawings of inscriptions of Khasekhemwy
- Notes on 'The Horus King Khaba'